Plant Maintenance Electrician B
This is skilled electrical and electronic work in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of division electrical, instrumentation and related equipment at the Wastewater Treatment Plant and Remote Facilities. Excellent benefit package. EOE.
1. Must be a high school graduate or possess a G.E.D.
2. Course work in electrical repair is highly preferred.
3. Must have 4 years of work experience in the maintenance, repair, installation and calibration of electrical, electronic and computerized equipment.
4. Experience with programmable controllers and the use of "ladder logic" is desirable.
5. Ability to read electrical prints, control circuits and electronic schematic diagrams.
6. Knowledge of electrical installation, motors, and motor control centers.
7. Knowledge of electronic and pneumatic signal transmitters and controllers.
8. Must have knowledge of electrical and electronic terms and the National Electrical Code.
9. Knowledge of HVAC including hot water systems and gas furnaces.
10. Must possess strong mechanical aptitude.
11. Must demonstrate knowledge of preventive maintenance and safety procedures.
12. Experience in computer use highly desirable.
13. Must possess and maintain a Michigan Driver's License.